GET STARTED TODAY
Your Journey Begins Now!
We are proud that you've taken the initiative to INVEST in yourself and your credit. We look forward to speaking with you. Someone will follow-up with you within the next 24 business hours!
By signing up for services you agree to the requirements of S & L Financial Solutions Credit Repair Program and you also agree to the Terms & Conditions.
SIGN UP FORM
We are actively revising our signup process please check back daily for an update or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ENROLLING
1. As a client you will be required to keep the credit monitoring system that we use active the entire time you are in any of our programs, this is an additional $21.99 - $27.99 a month, depending on which monitoring plan you chose. We need to be able to see all 3 reports in detail. This acts as our eyes and ears when communicating with the credit bureaus, as well as updating you. If you let your credit monitoring cancel, and do not update it in a timely manner, you will be canceled as a client.
2. If you are in active bankruptcy, DO NOT SIGN UP for our service. If your bankruptcy has been dismissed or discharged, you can continue with the enrollment process.
3. If you are currently behind on your bills and cannot pay them on time for the next 6-8 months, please do not sign up for our services. We want you to get the most out of the process as possible and paying your bills late will hurt you regardless of our efforts in other areas.
4. Credit repair is a team effort, paying your bills on time, building/adding positive credit and paying your credit card balances down is what we expect out of all our clients. If you are not willing to consistently do these things and follow the personal action plan we gave you, please do not sign up for our services.
5. Your enrollment fee will be charged to your card once your credit analysis/audit report has been generated. If your onboarding is not complete within 72 hours of your portal being active, we will cancel with S & L Financial Solutions. Monthly payments start 30 days after your enrollment payment, and is based on the anniversary date. For ALL monthly plans you will be charged the monthly fee after one month of signing up. All monthly fees are billed in the arrears. Your first monthly payment will cover the work done from the month prior.
*if your card is charged on the 2nd of the month, your set payment date will be the 2nd of each month throughout the program. Your monthly payments are always billed in the arrears, and covers the cost of the work performed, documents processed, and letters drafted from the month prior.*
6. Cancellation of services MUST be requested 30 days in advance, in writing, by sending an email of request to cancel to email: email@example.com AND by sending a letter signed and dated to address:
S & L Financial Solutions
Attn: Stacey Gordon
1301 Seminole Blvd Suite 142,
Largo, FL 33770.
7. Chargebacks are PROHIBITED and will be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law.
8. Money-Back Guarantee: You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
We don't get at least 1 deletion.
You have been in our program for at least 120 days from the time you signed up.
You have not used another credit repair/consulting agency nor attempted to repair your own credit at least 1 year prior to signing up for our services.
You have had no new collections or missed payments during the time frame we are assisting you.
You have maintained active credit monitoring services at all times during the timeframe we are assisting you, without any interruption.
You agree to send updated reports/responses from the three credit bureaus, creditors and collection agencies to us within 5 days of receipt.
You should receive updated credit reports/responses every 35-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
9. S & L Financial Solutions, LLC does NOT guarantee any deletions, credit scores, or specific timeframes in which results will be achieved. This is against the law, CROA to be exact. You should be cautious of any company that guarantees anything, except the fact that they are guaranteeing to work on your behalf and provide 100% effort into the work that they perform.